Getting your numbers in order is only one step in the process. Understanding where you have been, where you are now, and most importantly, where you are going is critical for any owner-manager to understand. Things you need to know:
- What are the most important Key Profit Indicators (KPIs) is your business?
- How are your KPIs trending?
- How do you KPIs shape up compared to other businesses in your industry?
- What do your key financial ratios say about the health of your business in terms of liquidity, solvency, and capacity to carry debt?
- If you have financial covenants, how much room do you have before you are offside?
- If you are seeking debt financing, how do your ratios measure up?
- What are the contribution margins of your business, or alternatively, of each business unit?
Let us help you pain an accurate picture with your figures so you can make the best decisions moving forward.